Italy's MIP Politecnico di Milano is offering the exciting opportunity of a dual degree, combining an MBA from MIP and a Masters from the prestigious Massachussetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Students will spend May through August at MIP, and then head to MIT's Center for Transportation and Logistics for nine months. The 14-month programme will conclude with a month back at MIP, and students will earn a joint MBA and Master in Supply Chain Management.
MIP's goal is that students will: "Benefit from a complete vision and rich understanding of general management, provided by MIP’s Master of Business Administration, as well as adding highly sought after specialist knowledge in the area of Supply Chain Management offered by MIT."
MBA at MIP
· strong competencies and skills that will accompany you throughout your entire career
· applying an analytical approach to problem solving – an excellent complement to SCM
· special mix of technical and management skills required to develop and lead world-class companies in a range of sectors, from operations and manufacturing to design and luxury management
· Personal Development Plan to develop your soft skills: from negotiation to public speaking
SCM at MIT
· unique combination of master's level coursework, professional development, and industry interaction
· a challenging curriculum taught by world-class faculty
· cutting-edge research, including an industry-sponsored hands-on thesis project to solve a real supply chain problem
· guest speakers, company information sessions, and rigorous recruiting by a wide variety of industries, including consulting, manufacturing, retail, logistics, distribution, and software.
MIP partners with 14 business schools worldwide to offer its students international exchange programmes and dual degrees. Its other partner schools include EMLYON in France, the Indian School of Business in Hyderabad and Mexico's IPADE.