Tufts University, The Fletcher School
Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy (also referred to as The Fletcher School) at Tufts University is the oldest school in the United States dedicated solely to graduate studies in international affairs. It offer a two-year Master in International Business.
- Class Size: 24
- International Student Percentage: 49
- Scholarships Available: 9
- Course Length: 24
- Average Gmat: 670
- Course Fee: USD 43,709
- Application Deadline: November (January, March)
- Cost Per Application: USD 70
- Living Expenses: USD 17,640
- Businessweek Ranking: 0