Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
The Faculty of Business and Economics at Monash University, Melbourne is the largest university faculty in Australia, home to over 16,000 students and staff.
- Applicants Per Year: 218
- Applicants Admitted Percentage: 14
- Class Size: 8
- International Student Percentage: 10
- Female Percentage: 30
- Scholarships Available: 12
- Course Length: 24
- Course Fee: USD 61,260- 64,496
- Application Deadline: January
- Accredited: AMBAEQUIS
- Cost Per Application: USD 100
- Living Expenses: USD 24,000
- Businessweek Ranking: 0