International University of Monaco (IUM)
- The Economist "Which MBA" Ranked 89th in Top 100 MBA Programs in the World (+5)
- 9th worldwide for geographical diversity. The Economist "Which MBA"
- 19th worldwide for post-MBA salary. The Economist "Which MBA"
- SMBG (EDUNIVERSAL) rankings of 20 Top MBA programs in France: Monaco MBA number Four
- CNN Expansion ranking of Top Global MBA Programs, number 66
- An average gross salary of €105K within 3 years after graduation
- Every MBA Class represents around 18 different nationalities
- Average number of languages spoken by students: 4
- Average years of professional experience: 7
- Placement Rate: average of 81% within three months
What Are Our Alumni Doing Now?
- 40% of our MBA Alumni are working outside their native country
- 25% of our MBA Alumni have created their own successful businesses
- Our most recent alumni are currently working in very diverse and prestigious firms such as Amazon; Microsoft; IBM; Deloitte Touche Consulting; Bottega Veneta; Giorgio Armani; and Accenture.
Some Key Strenghts?
- Learn, grow, network, and succeed
- Internationally top ranked and AMBA accredited program.
- One of the highest placement rates upon graduation of any MBA program.
- Select and diverse student body from around the world.
The International University of Monaco (IUM) is located in the Principality of Monaco, Monte-Carlo on the French Riviera. IUM offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in business specialized in: Finance, Luxury, Marketing, Sport Business Management and International Management. All our business programs are taught in English.
The learning process at IUM is based on a highly demanding and rigorous approach, as well as listening and active learning participation.
We also encourage our graduate students to go beyond the theories and data taught in the lecture hall, by using the skills learnt in real world situations.
IUM represents a unique multicultural community of students representing more than seventy-five nationalities, thus creating a unique environment for versatile business education. Located in Monaco, one of the world's leading business centers, IUM provides students with unique networking opportunities.
In many ways, the International University of Monaco resembles its home country: both IUM and Monaco are microcosms of international business world; both are close-knit communities; both are exceptionally successful due to their tiny size and concentration of talents. IUM boasts its cutting-edge approach to business training that combines theoretical studies of fundamental business concepts, global vision of particular fields and applied skills in specific areas.
Full-Time (10 months) or Flexible Schedule (up to 3-years)
3 Specializations: Finance, Luxury Mngt,Entrepreneurship and Innovation
6 weeks of conferences, networking opportunities, courses, guest lectures
A dedicated career and personal development coach for the MBA students
- A 3 or 4-year university degree
- Proof of English proficiency
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience
Request a brochure here !
- Describe your current responsibilities and career path, including both short and long-term goals.
- What arguments would you use to demonstrate your capacity to perform well in the program?
- How do other people see you in terms of strengths and weaknesses?
- Describe your most important achievement and its importance to your personal development.
- To be a good team player, one needs to be an effective individual leader and vice-versa. Describe an example of where you were challenged to become a leader in a team-oriented context. What was the challenge you faced, how did you address it, and what did you take away from the experience for your future development as a leader?