ESADE’s MSc Programmes in Management are innovative one-year programmes delivered entirely in English at the Barcelona-Sant Cugat campus for recent graduates who are starting out on their professional career.
There are six different Master of Science programmes:
Participants enrolled on any of our MSc Programmes (excluding the MSc in Global Strategic Management) can also opt to take a double degree, combining their ESADE MSc Programme with the prestigious CEMS Master in International Management, another complementary ESADE MSc programme or programmes offered at a wide variety of top-tier international business schools in Europe and globally. A highly diverse group of students, from 52 nationalities with clear career objectives, whose year at ESADE will mark the difference in their future.
1. Become an expert: Focus by choosing your programme, specialization and track.
2. Become a professional: Get ready for the real world with business challenges and hands-on methodology.
3. Experience the world: Diverse classmates, international internships and study tours abroad.
4. Maximise your talents: Push yourself and learn alongside the best.
5. Change your life: Lay the foundations for future success.
ESADE is consistently one of the world’s top-ranked international business schools. It is widely recognised for its academic excellence, international outlook and its distinct orientation toward the comprehensive development of professional and human competencies.
Currently, the immense majority of the more than 70,000 ESADE alumni holding positions of responsibility at diverse companies and organisations are the ambassadors of these values.
Since its founding over 60 years ago, the institution has forged strong ties with the business world, for which it serves as a platform for education, innovation and dialogue. To this end, ESADE works on the quest for progress and new solutions in all that relates to corporate social responsibility, knowledge management, entrepreneurship, and new challenges in the management of people within organisations.
ESADE has application deadlines all year round, but go by the motto ‘Why leave until tomorrow what you can do today? The sooner you apply the more scholarship options are available to you! Check out the list of application deadlines here.
Specialise in Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Business Analytics, International Management or Global Strategic Management
Partnered with CFA, Bloomberg Finance and the CEMS global alliance
Possibility to get a Double Degree both at ESADE or at one partner university
University degree: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or similar disciplines. Students with a different academic background are required to complete a specific Pre-Programme.
Tests required: GMAT or GRE admission tests
Specific Languages tests:
- Internet-based TOEFL: 100+ points; IELTS: 7.0+;
- Cambridge: Certificate in Advanced English B+, Certificate of Proficiency in English C+
Languages fluency: Fluent in English. No knowledge of Spanish required for ESADE MSc Programmes in Management. CEMS MIM candidates should know at least two languages when selected into de programme (English + one of the CEMS languages) and the minimum exit requirement is an elementary level of any third language.
References: 2 letters of recommendation
Years of work experience: Professional experience not required, maximum two years full time.
Tuition Fees for 2020/21
* Application fees: €135
* Range of Tuition fees:
* €29,100 MSc in International Management, Marketing Management, Business Analytics and Innovation & Entrepreneurship (+ €12.750€ if the student applies for a double degree with CEMS)
* €31,100 MSc in Finance (+ €12.750€ if the student applies for a double degree with CEMS)
* €32,500 MSc in Global Strategic Management